What to Expect
What to expect at a Sunday morning service:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Gatherings are about 90 minutes
- Live worship music
- Thought provoking and practical Bible-based teaching
- Fun and engaging environments for kids
- Friendly people
- Tangible ways to serve our community and world
- A free gift for guests
Here are some helpful hints for your first visit:
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be comfortable about your first visit.
- Show up 30 minutes before the service begins. This will allow you time to park your car, check-in your kids and find a seat.
- Don’t worry about a dress code. We are pretty laid back with our dress.
- Print out the directions to the church. Click HERE for directions.
Bringing kids with you? Here are some tips:
- Check-in your kids in the Kid’s Check-In area on the second floor across from the pop machine. Click for a Floor Map.
- We use a computerized check-in system. You will check-in your child(ren) at the computer at the Kid’s Check-In area. Once they are checked in, the computer will print out one tag for every child checked in and one security tag for you as the parent or guardian with matching numbers. Be sure to place the tag on your child(ren) before they get to their class, this will let the teacher know that they are properly checked in. Also, if you see your number displayed on the wall above the drums in the main auditorium or on projected on the bottom of the screen, it means that your kid’s teacher needs you, so please exit the main auditorium in the back and head to their class.
- Toddlers through 5 year olds will learn three basic truths:
1) God loves them
2) God made them
3) Jesus wants to be their friend forever.They will learn that through fun crafts, Bible-based teaching, and interaction with friends and caring teachers.
- Elementary age kids will learn three basic truths, too:
1) They can make the wise choices, that honor Jesus
2) They can treat others the way Jesus treats them
3) They can trust Jesus no matter what.They learn this through interactive and engaging teaching, high-energy worship and games, and small group interaction with friends and caring leaders.
- You can rest assured that your kids are in a safe place. Every volunteer and leader in our children’s environments has gone through an extensive background check and have been trained for emergencies.